Are you ready for an exciting career with your community newspaper? Sound Publishing, Inc. has an immediate opening for an Administrative Coordinator/Inside Sales at our Whidbey News-Times office.
This position will involve some light inside sales as well as oversee the office and answer incoming phone calls. The candidate will assist the Sales Consultants when needed, enter display advertising orders into our layout system, and issue reports for the Publisher as needed. They will also order office supplies, handle payments for the office, make deposits as instructed and assist with local Circulation issues.
Essential to this position is flexibility, excellent organizational and time-management skills, and the ability to juggle concurrent projects.
- Prior office or administration experience
- Computer-proficient in database and spreadsheet software programs
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, proactive, and possess good problem-solving skills
We offer a competitive hourly wage and benefits package including health insurance, paid time off (vacation, sick, and holidays), and 401k with employer match.
If you’re interested in joining our team, then we want to hear from you! Email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com and please be sure to include ATTN: WNT-INSIDE in the subject line.
Sound Publishing, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. Check out our website www.soundpublishing.com to find out more about us!