We are looking for a part-time Customer Service Representative for our Everett location. Visit us at www.soundpublishing.com to learn about the largest community news organization in western Washington. The primary function of this position is to gracefully manage inbound customer service calls in a professional and ethical manner and includes making outbound customer retention calls.
**This position has the potential to earn monthly commissions based on performance objectives
This position requires:
- Effective telephone, customer service, computer, math, organizational, and communication skills are required.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Attention to detail and excellent multitasking skills.
- Word and Excel experience a must.
- Must be a good listener and be able to handle difficult customers.
- Must be team-oriented, enthusiastic, and flexible.
- We are open 7 days a week, Monday through Friday from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm, and 7:00 am to noon on weekends and holidays.
- Availability is needed during Call Center hours: M/T/W – 7:30 am to 4:00 pm, Th/F -7:30 am – 3 pm, Sat. – Closed, and Sun./Holidays 7:30 am -11:30 am.
- Days can vary in order to accomplish the required tasks and may require coming in early, staying late, or working weekends. It is critical that the person in this position be both reliable and flexible. The schedule will be around 25 hours per week.
TO APPLY – please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org a resume including at least three professional references. Make sure to include Customer Service Representative in the subject line. Please also include your salary requirements.
Sound Publishing is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. Visit our website to learn more about us! www.soundpublishing.com