We are looking for a Customer Service Representative for our Port Angeles location. The primary function of this position is to gracefully manage inbound customer service calls in a professional and ethical manner and includes making outbound customer retention calls.
This position requires:
- Effective telephone, customer service, computer, math, organizational, and communication skills are required.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Attention to detail and excellent multitasking skills.
- Word and Excel experience a must.
- Must be a good listener and be able to handle difficult customers.
- Must be team-oriented, enthusiastic, and flexible.
We are open 7 days a week and work shifts can vary in order to accomplish the required tasks and may require coming in early, staying late, or working weekends. It is critical that the person in this position be both reliable and flexible.
What we offer you:
We offer competitive compensation and a benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance; paid time off (vacation, sick, and holidays); and a 401k with employer match.
TO APPLY – please attach to the link provided your resume including at least three professional references. Make sure to include PA Customer Service Representative in the subject line. Please also include your salary requirements.
Sound Publishing is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. Visit our website to learn more about us! www.soundpublishing.com