A Digital Account Executive for the Kent Reporter maximizes advertising sales potential through the development of quality business relationships and promotion of new and existing advertising products. This position requires a heavy amount of prospecting and lead development with small to mid-sized businesses.
What you will do in this role:
- Prospect businesses in South King County to obtain advertising revenue; we want people with the ability to take full ownership of the sales cycle – contact to close
- Work with newspaper teams to develop and deliver innovative digital solutions to businesses within the region
- Meet and exceed regional sales targets
- 3-5 years’ experience in digital sales and marketing preferred; proven prior sales success required
- Key skills include management experience; team leadership; communication; organization; ability to build strong relationships with clients; and provide exceptional customer service, including excellent written and oral proposals
- Reliable self-starter with strong knowledge of businesses in King County
- An outstanding work ethic, with the ability to think quickly on your feet
- Must possess valid driver’s license and daily access to a reliable vehicle
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary plus commissions
- Benefits package including health insurance, paid time off, and 401k with employer match
- Great work environment with professional sales team
The Kent Reporter is part of Sound Publishing, Washington State’s largest independent community news media company. Serving more than 38 community, daily and urban newspapers and websites in Washington.
If the above aligns with your skills, abilities, and career path, we’d love to hear from you! Submit your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to note ATTN: KENTDIGITAL in the subject line!
Sound Publishing is an Equal Opportunity Employee (EOE). Check out our website to learn more about us! www.soundpublishing.com