The Daily Herald, a division of Sound Publishing, Inc., has an immediate opening for a Dock Lead in our circulation department.
- Meeting the Sound Delivery truck/opening the loading dock door.
- Assisting drive unload.
- Handing out carrier paperwork.
- Marking pallets with appropriate Combo count.
- Checking that carriers take correct combo and number of papers.
- Placing carriers papers and paperwork (who do not meet the truck) in the distribution center.
- Clean up mailroom-pallets, shrink wrap, straps etc.
- Empty garbage cans.
- Delivery of Single copy.
Minimum Qualifications: High school diploma or equivalent; ability to use a computer; good communication skills; ability to read a map; familiarity with Clallam County; ability to make quick decisions; be able to lift bundles of papers weighing up to 30 lbs; be able to push and pull carts and pallets weighing up to 1200 lbs; excellent attendance record.
To Apply: send resume w/cover letter to: email@example.com Be sure to include: ATTN:DOCK in the Subject Line.
Sound Publishing, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. Visit our website www.soundpublishing.com to find out more about us!