The Mail Clerk reports to the Mailing Coordinator and will be responsible for assisting the Mail Coordinator on a daily basis.
- Receive mail lists through two proprietary software systems and process them according to internal and postal requirements.
- Produce all necessary output files, either digital or printed pressure-sensitive label, accurately on deadline for multiple publications.
- Produce all necessary postal information and submit final mailing forms through the USPS Postal One portal.
- Ensure all necessary postal forms and publication samples are available for the delivery driver.
- Maintain entry of postage expenditures by publication in a company-provided template.
Training will be provided in the use of all proprietary software. Some knowledge of Microsoft Excel is strongly preferred as well as attention to detail.
This position is full-time including benefits.
The schedule for this position is:
- 40 hours per week
- Monday through Friday
- 8:30 am – 5 pm (schedule may vary based on need).
We offer paid sick and vacation leave; health insurance; and 401K with Employer Match. Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
If you are interested in joining our team, attach your resume to email@example.com and include “Mail Clerk” in the subject line.
Sound Publishing, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. Go to our website www.soundpublishing.com to find out more about us!