- Do you have a proven track record of success in sales and enjoy managing your own territory?
- Are you competitive and thrive in an energetic environment?
- Do you desire to work for a company that offers uncapped earning opportunities?
- Are you interested in a fast paced, creative atmosphere where you can use your sales expertise to provide consultative print and digital solutions?
Sound Publishing, Inc. is looking for self-motivated, results-driven people interested in a multi media sales career. Position is responsible for print and digital advertising sales to an eclectic and exciting group of clients in the RENTON community.
Successful candidates will be engaging and goal oriented, with good organizational skills and will have the ability to grow and maintain strong business relationships through consultative sales and excellent customer service. Professional sales experience necessary; media experience is a definite asset but not mandatory.
Every day will be a new adventure! You can be an integral part of the RENTON community while helping local business partners succeed in their in print or online branding, marketing and advertising strategies.
We offer you a great salary and benefits package to include:
- Mileage reimbursement for use of your personal vehicle for business
- Health Insurance
- Short Term, Long Term, Life, and AD&D insurance paid for by Company
- Paid time off (vacation, sick, and holidays)
- 401k with Employer Match
If you meet the above-noted qualifications and are seeking an opportunity to be part of an award-winning media company, we’d love to meet you! Please email your cover letter, including salary requirement and resume to us at: email@example.com Please be sure to include ATTN:RENTON in the subject line.
Sound Publishing is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. Visit our website to learn more about us! www.soundpublishing.com