The Bothell Kenmore Reporter is looking for self-motivated, results-driven people interested in a multi-media sales career who can share the many benefits of newspaper, online and niche product advertising with new accounts and current clients. Position is responsible for print and digital advertising sales to an eclectic and exciting group of clients.
Successful candidates will be engaging and goal oriented, with good organizational skills and will have the ability to grow and maintain strong business relationships through consultative sales and excellent customer service.
Professional sales experience necessary; media experience is a definite asset but not mandatory. If you have these skills, and enjoy playing a pro-active part in helping your clients achieve business success, please apply.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Maintain and expand advertising sales volume with present accounts
- Develop and sell new advertising accounts
- Independent detail-oriented work
- Flexibility and adaptability to rapid changing workload requirements
- Ability to maintain composure and multi-task in a deadline environment
- Good organizational and troubleshooting/problem solving skills
- Knowledge of sales and marketing, the production process, ad design/layout, and market competition.
- Excellent communication skills with power of persuasion and persistence.
Also required, valid driver’s license, clean driving record, and maintain adequate liability insurance on the vehicle you use for company business.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
What we offer you:
- Benefits package including health insurance, paid time off, and 401k with employer match
- Great work environment with professional sales team
Interested candidates that meet the qualifications of the job, should submit a resume to email@example.com. Sound Publishing is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. Check out our website to find out more about us at www.soundpublishing.com .