- Do you have a proven track record of success in sales in your own territory?
- Are you competitive and thrive in an energetic environment?
- Do you desire to work for a company that offers uncapped earning opportunities?
- Are you interested in a fast-paced, creative atmosphere where you can use your sales expertise to provide consultative advertising solutions?
The award-winning weekly newspaper, Peninsula Daily News, in beautiful Port Townsend, WA, has an opening for a Multimedia Sales Consultant. We are looking for a self-motivated, competitive, results-driven person interested in a multimedia sales career. The position is responsible for digital and print advertising sales to an eclectic and progressive group of clients throughout the region.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Maintain and expand advertising sales volume with present accounts
- Develop and sell new advertising accounts
- Independent detail-oriented work
- Flexibility and adaptability to rapidly changing workload requirements
- Ability to maintain composure and multi-task in a deadline environment
- Good organizational and troubleshooting/problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of sales and marketing, the production process, ad design/layout, and market competition.
- Excellent communication skills with the power of persuasion and persistence.
Also required, valid driver’s license, clean driving record, and maintain adequate liability insurance on the vehicle you use for company business.
Successful candidates will be engaging and goal-oriented, with good organizational skills and will have the ability to grow and maintain strong business relationships through consultative sales and excellent customer service. Professional sales experience necessary; media experience is a definite asset but not mandatory. Every day will be a new adventure! You can be an integral part of the community while helping local business partners succeed in branding, marketing, and advertising strategies. Extensive product and sales training provided.
We offer you a great salary and benefits package to include:
- Mileage reimbursement for use of your personal vehicle for business
- Health Insurance – Company pays a significant amount toward premiums for employee and dependents
- Short Term, Long Term, Life, and AD&D insurance paid for by Company
- Paid time off (vacation, sick, and holidays)
- 401K with Employer Match
Does this sound like you? Are you seeking an opportunity to be part of an award-winning media company, we’d love to meet you! Please email your cover letter, including salary requirement and resume to email@example.com and be sure to include ATTN: PDT OUTSales in the subject line.