Want an exciting career with your community newspaper? Sound Publishing, Inc. has an immediate opening for a part-time Office Coordinator at our Journal of San Juans office, located in Friday Harbor, WA.
This position will work closely with the publisher, sales representatives, creative artists, newsroom staff, and our customers. Essential to this position is flexibility, excellent organizational and time-management skills, and the ability to juggle concurrent projects.
• Prior office or administration experience
• Computer-proficient in database and spreadsheet software programs
• Excellent customer service and communication skills (written and verbal)
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-changing environment
• Self-motivated, proactive, and possess good problem-solving skills
We offer a competitive hourly wage and benefits package including health insurance, 401K (currently with an employer match), paid vacation (after 6 months), and paid holidays.
If you’re interested in joining our team and working for the leading independent newspaper publisher in Washington State, then we want to hear from you! Email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure to add OC JSJ in the subject line.