We are looking for a Customer Service Associate for our Everett location. Visit us at www.soundpublishing.com to learn about the largest community news organization in western Washington. The primary function of this position is to perform customer service calls in a professional and ethical manner. Also includes making customer service calls, coordinate activities with Publishers, Account Reps, and co-workers. **This position has the potential to earn bonus/commission based on performance/meeting MBO’s (management by objectives)
This position requires:
- Effective telephone, customer service, computer, math, organizational, and communication skills are required.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Attention to detail and excellent multitasking skills.
- Word and Excel experience a must.
- Must be a good listener and be able to handle difficult customers.
- Must be team oriented, enthusiastic, and flexible.
We are open 7 days a week, Monday through Friday 7:00 am to 5:00 pm, and 7:00 am to noon on weekends and holidays; however, this position is looking for someone who can work part-time Wednesday through Friday 11:00 am to 5:00 pm, and Saturdays & Sundays 7:00 am to noon. Days can vary in order to accomplish the required tasks and may require coming in early, staying late, or working weekends. It is critical that the person in this position be both reliable and flexible.
Email us your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and make sure to include Attn: PT-CSA in the subject line.
Sound Publishing is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. Check out our website to find out more about us at www.soundpublishing.com.