The Printing Facility located in Everett, WA is looking for self-motivated, results-driven people interested in physical work. The Press Mechanic will be responsible for performing maintenance on all Press Room equipment. The Press Mechanic must be able to identify, diagnose, and repair Press Room equipment.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Must have good understanding of all aspects of maintenance and repairs of offset printing processes.
- Must be able to communicate with Press crews, Department Head and Lead Press Mechanic of current and future press repairs.
- Must be able to make all on the spot repairs when needed and keep accurate records of maintenance completed.
- Must have a good understanding of all aspects of printing.
Typically 40 hours per week. It must be recognized that due to the nature of this position, hours will vary in order to accomplish the required tasks and may require coming in early, staying late, or working weekends on occasion. It is critical that the person in this position be reliable.
What we offer you:
- Benefits package including health insurance paid time off, and 401k with employer match
- A great work environment with a professional sales team
If you meet the above-noted qualifications and are seeking an opportunity to be part of an award-winning media company, we’d love to see meet you! Please email your cover letter, including salary requirement and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include ATTN: Press Mechanic in the subject line.
Sound Publishing is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. Visit our website to learn more about us! www.soundpublishing.com