Do you have strong leadership skills? Are you looking for a good job with stability and opportunity for growth? Sound Publishing has an immediate opening for a District Circulation Sales Coordinator is looking for a customer service-oriented person to oversee newspaper sales and deliveries for the Peninsula Daily News, a daily newspaper that serves the Clallam County area.
- Contracts, trains, and supervises adult motor route drivers and carries.
- Ensure deliveries are completed in a timely manner
- Sell home delivery subscriptions through sampling and other methods
- Deliver routes – this could necessitate working on weekends and holidays
- Act as liaison between carriers, co-workers, and subscribers
- Well organized, detail-oriented, dependable, and able to work independently.
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to communicate well with a variety of people
- Ability to drive at night under varying road and weather conditions
- Ability to make decisions and work with minimal supervision
- Requirements: Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and insurance, auto insurance, and ability to pass a background check and pre-employment screening
If you are interested in joining our team, email us your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. Please be sure to note ATTN: “District CO” in the subject line.
Sound Publishing is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. Check out our website to find out more about us! www.soundpublishing.com.