Sound Publishing, Inc. is currently accepting applications for a Yield Manager for our Bellevue location!
The primary responsibility of the Yield Manager is to manage incoming agency and partners advertising for the Digital department of our company. This position will also provide digital advertising support to company employees, outside clients, and vendors by email, telephone, and in-person.
This position requires: active participation in sales, production, and digital meetings; the ability to communicate effectively with company staff, outside clients, and vendors; the ability to handle multi-faceted priorities in a deadline-oriented environment; and to schedule insertion orders into industry-specific trafficking platforms, and input digital ads into ad serving platforms within established deadlines.
- BA/BS in business economics, statistics, mathematics or similar analytical field or work experience. Sales negotiating experience a plus.
- A consultative and analytical approach towards delivering business results.
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service to staff and vendors.
- Extreme proficiency in DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP), Google Analytics, Data Studio, AdSense, and WordPress.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Experience in online advertising, pricing or yield management a plus.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to be challenged by business partners and senior management.
Typically, Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm; however, hours and days will vary in order to accomplish the required tasks and may require coming in early, staying late, or working weekends on occasion. It is critical that the person in this position be both reliable and flexible.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including health insurance, paid time off (vacation, sick, and holidays), and 401K (currently with an employer match.)
If you are interested in joining the team at the Bellevue location, email us your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Sound Publishing is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. Check out our website to find out more about us! www.soundpublishing.com