Full-Time Employees are eligible for the following benefits:
- Vacation pay will be earned as follows:
- Group A – For the first five years of employment, vacation is accrued at the rate of .0462 hours of vacation for every hour compensated**. This translates to approximately twelve days a year.
- Group B – For the first five years of employment, vacation is accrued at the rate of .0731 hours of vacation for every hour compensated**. This translates to approximately ten (10) days of vacation a year, plus an additional nine (9) days to be applied to Company-recognized holidays if there is no work to be performed on those dates.
- **For purposes of accruing vacation leave, “hours compensated” refers to all hours’ earnings codes, with the exception of overtime. Please note that employees are not eligible to use accrued vacation during the first sixty days of employment, nor does the company allow unpaid time off except in the case of an emergency.
- There are seven company-observed holidays each year where Holiday Group A employees receive paid time off. There are no company-paid holidays off for Holiday Group B employees; however vacation hours may be applied if no work is available to be performed on a company-recognized holiday.
- Sick leave hours are accrued at 1 hour for every 40 hours worked. Sick hours can accumulate until you reach the maximum balance of 144 hours.
- You will be automatically enrolled with a 2% contribution in our 401-K plan following 90 day’s employment and meeting other eligibility requirements. The company currently matches 50 cents of each dollar you contribute, up to a maximum of 2%. ROTH option is available.
- Should you elect to participate in the health plans, they would become effective on the first day of the month following 60 full days of continuous employment. Medical/Vision coverage plan available. The Company currently pays a significant portion of the cost of Medical/Vision coverage for employees and their children.
- Company-Paid Term Life, AD&D, and Long-Term Disability insurance.
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) available to employee and dependents.
- Provides up to three (3) face-to-face consultations per person, per issue, per year; and unlimited telephonic consultations.
- Wellness Program, including Tobacco Cessation and a variety of Wellness Discounts.
- Section 125 Premium Only Plan: Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dependent Care Reimbursement Account (DCAP) and pre-taxing of medical/vision and dental premiums.
- 5% tuition reduction when enrolling in any degree program, certificate program, or individual course at the University of Phoenix.
Other voluntary benefits available, fully paid by employee:
- Dental Insurance – two options: Base or Buy Up coverage.
- Additional Life and/or AD&D insurance for the employee and their dependents.
- AFLAC Accident, Cancer, and Short Term Disability coverage.
Machine-readable files are provided in support of the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and contain in-network negotiated rates and out-of-network allowed amounts.
You will need the following EIN to access the machine-readable files in the link below: 91-1396047
The machine readable files available at the link above are in response to the Federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and include negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. Important note: Each of the files accessible through the table of contents is in JSON format and may be as large as one Terabyte (TB) in file size, which has significant system requirements for use. Please ensure you have the required memory capacity, hardware, and software capabilities before attempting to download. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
For employees: Employees who need information about the cost of Company offered health insurance should view the Benefits Guide, accessible on the Self Service Portal through Paylocity or reach out to Human Resources.