Sound Publishing, Inc. has a Creative Artist position available at the Daily Herald in Everett, WA. The position is Full-time and the schedule requires flexibility. Duties include performing conceptual design for ads, logos, page layout, marketing campaigns, and collateral. The position will require providing excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite 6, which includes: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat.
- Basic understanding of Adobe effect and web layout preferred.
- Excellent customer service, organization and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, in a fast-paced environment.
- Newspaper and agency experience is preferred but not required.
What we offer you:
We offer competitive compensation and a benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance; paid time off (vacation, sick, and holidays); and a 401k with employer match.
Job Type: Full-time
TO APPLY – If you can think outside the box, enjoy collaborative, creative-type brainstorming and would like to be part of a highly energized, competitive and professional team, we want to hear from you! Please e-mail to email@example.com (1) a resume including at least three professional references; (2) three or more non-returnable relevant work samples in PDF or Text format (and/or a link to them); (3) a cover letter addressing the specific job requirements we’ve outlined, and (4) three references. Make sure to include “CREATIVE” in the subject line. Please also include your salary requirements.
Sound Publishing is the largest community news organization in Washington State and an Equal Opportunity Employer. Visit our website to learn more about us! www.soundpublishing.com